Thursday, July 22, 2010

Party time!

I'll be home in 2 weeks!!! I am so excited to be back in America with everyone I love:) But it's gonna be SUPER hard to say goodbye to everyone here. God has built up some awesome friendships and I am so thankful for that. For the last week and up until I go home I basically just get to do follow-up with students! I, along with the other interns, are also looking for ways we can bless the families we have had the pleasure of working with. I get to use my photoshop skills and process Gloria's wedding photos! The photographer they had at their wedding did a horrible job so she only has about 50 that she really likes and even those need a lot of work:( So that's one of my side jobs and I can't wait!
Tomorrow (Friday) Nate, Heather, and I are meeting a bunch of students at Lake Bled for the day and next week Heather and I are going shopping with a few girls:) I have been waiting to go shopping for the last 3 weeks, haha! Other than that we are just taking each day as it comes and trying to plan something else after each hang-out. Please pray that the Lord opens up windows to spend time with all these kids and continues to soften their hearts toward Jesus. thanks for your love!!

Love mal

No comments:

Post a Comment