Saturday, July 31, 2010

Winding down

Monday night is that last night I will be spending in Gloria and Seba's house. Then Heather and I will spend our final nights in the same place we spent our first nights, at Hondo and Trisha's!
I can honestly say that I am overwhelmed with grief at the idea of leaving. That last few days have been brutal and they seem to be getting harder.

Today I said goodbye to one of the most amazing young women I have ever met. Her name is Mana. God brought her into my life during the first week of camp and I am so grateful to Him for that. Words can't describe the love I have for that girl and saying goodbye was....awful. But we do plan on seeing each other again very soon:)

As far as MetalKova is concerned, God has given me peace and I have excepted that a prayer walk most likely wont happen. I am ok with that even though it's super hard to be. I think the Lord wants me to feel the weight of this place and pray for someone else to rise up and do something about it. But I will always have a special place in my heart for MetalKova. I plan on spending the day in Ljubljana on my last Sunday and I am hoping to spend some time outside MetalKova just praying and turning it over to the Lord. It's time for some closure. *sigh* See you all soon! Please pray for Wednesday and Thursday, that's the intern debrief time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment