Monday, July 26, 2010

Too fast, but not fast enough...

Well, this is my last full week in Slovenia. Just like the title states it has come too fast but not fast enough. I am so excited to see everyone and be back in a culture that I understand, haha! But, when I think about actually leaving and knowing that I most likely wont be back next year; I get very sad. This is about as bitter-sweet as it gets. So I will just have to live each day to the fullest! :) So for this weeks agenda: Monday-the zoo! (yessssss) Tuesday-possible prayer walk with the interns then lunch and after that...dinner!! Wednesday-shopping with some lady friends! Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are still up in the air!

Thankfully Heather and I have been able to hang out with the same group of girls so it's been super fun getting to know them:) I think that's all for now...bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment